Sydney Host meetup

Dave34
Level 2
Bondi Beach, Australia

Sydney Host meetup

Hey All, 

By way of introduction, my name is Dave and I’ve been an Airbnb host in Sydney for almost 2 years now. As a massive Airbnb fan and a huge advocate of the sharing economy I was asked to step up and become a little bit more proactive amongst the community.

Soo... I have organised a meetup for next Thursday and invite you all to attend. Get in quick - we're currently at 87 with the venue space limited to 150. 

The evening will be an opportunity to informally catch up and connect with hosts of all experience levels, learn more about Airbnb Open 2016 (17-19 Nov in LA) and will include a presentation from an interior designer on how to dress up your Airbnb listing.

The event will be hosted at Fishburners, a cool startup hub here in Ultimo with complimentary drinks and nibbles provided.

Please RSVP via the link at -> https://www.airbnb.com.au/meetups

If you’d like to bring someone else along please remember to add a +1 after you have registered yourself.

See you soon 🙂 

Cheers,

Dave

3 Replies 3
Dave34
Level 2
Bondi Beach, Australia

Sorry ignore first link - please find direct link at - > https://www.airbnb.com.au/meetups/d8scdshyd-sydney-lets-host

Thais7
Level 4
Chippendale, Australia

Hi everyone, we are writing to the MP for Innovation and Better Regulation, Victor Dominello and were wondering if anyone is interested in writing it with us, (or just signing it after we write it and you read it of course)? A letter coming from a large number of people has a lot more weight than just from the 2 of us! We are meeting up with Huw from Airbnb to discuss it this week hopefully and will come back with more details! Let me know if you are interested to get your voice heard too!

We got hit with a complaint to Concil this week, even though we have been working closely with our strata for ages, and all was going well... the complaint wasn't about noise, or mess in the common areas, or anything really, just that they didn't want us to do it anymore. Council needs to follow up on complaints and the easiest thing is to ask us to stop...

Hope to hear from you,

Thais

Thais7
Level 4
Chippendale, Australia

Hi everyone, we are writing to the MP for Innovation and Better Regulation, Victor Dominello and were wondering if anyone is interested in writing it with us, (or just signing it after we write it and you read it of course)? A letter coming from a large number of people has a lot more weight than just from the 2 of us! We are meeting up with Huw from Airbnb to discuss it this week hopefully and will come back with more details! Let me know if you are interested to get your voice heard too!

We got hit with a complaint to Concil this week, even though we have been working closely with our strata for ages, and all was going well... the complaint wasn't about noise, or mess in the common areas, or anything really, just that they didn't want us to do it anymore. Council needs to follow up on complaints and the easiest thing is to ask us to stop...

Hope to hear from you,

Thais