What Hosts are saying

Recently, in the past fortnight or so, we have had two not so good experiences. This inspired me to write in a review: "sometimes it feels like you (me) are just feeding the maw of madness, mobility madness". To assuage the insanity, to mitigate the madne... Latest reply by Inna22
    • totem tree.jpg
    Hi All,The majority of our guests to date have been short stay, 2-6 nights maximum. However, tomorrow we are expecting our first guest to stay 7nights.We supply enough towels (generally 2-3 per person) and offer more if needed. But I'm not sure what to do... Latest reply by Alexandra213
    Hello Airbnb community, I've just experienced a very difficult guest and I know many other have too. I am preparing my review for the guest which is 100% true but before I do, I was wondering whether anyone else could perhaps comment before I post it. Her... Latest reply by James1560
    Is the Airbnb website user friendly. ? NO is is it awkward ? YES i just want want to check my host calendar on my iPad mini. The app is incompatible .....Geeeeeez ?!?!?
    Airbnb’s “anti-discrimination policy” discriminates against homeowners and property owners! Guests are favored over hosts. Hosts are NOT landlords, employers, government, university dorm, hotels, motels, retail or commercial establishments; most chose Air... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I hosted a group of 4 people. Unfortunately their car was broken into twice. The young lady informed me via regular text message and not airbnb message. I clearly have on my listing that parking in only available on the street in three different areas of ... Latest reply by S17
    Hi I've had my property listed for over a year now. I've had over 55 reviews, and 68% of them are 5 star, giving me an overall of 4.6. However when I first listed the property I had an initial teething problem with the hot water, so the very initial guest... Latest reply by Dimitar27