What Hosts are saying

After 4.5 years of hosting, I have been fortunate in having many absolutely delightful guests stay with me in one or other of my self contained units set on 2 acres (1ha) of lightly treed Australian rural land and for all the many beautiful people I have... Latest reply by Helen427
    • 6878019331_c6d21380b9_z.jpg
    The Christmas season is a time for giving, we’re told: if you watch TV, listen to the radio, browse online, or read a newspaper, you’re constantly being reminded to buy, buy, buy for your loved ones for Christmas. But of course spending our money isn’t th... Latest reply by Miloud0
    November 2014: I was driving from Portland, Oregon to San Francisco, for the first Airbnb Open! I was excited about the Open, but frustrated at not being able to connect with other hosts. Having newly opened our rental space, I was naturally eager ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • Host2HostReveal-160 MEDIUM.jpg
    I have having a few guest then suddenly I was unable to view my listing Link: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/39017184?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=45065368 No email no notification and no explanation. does anyone experience th... Latest reply by Robin4
    Any of you find that you get inquiries from guests that live nearby? I have gotten a few of these and I'm not sure if they are asking for a friend or trying to set up a space for an encounter of some kind. In all cases I reply and decline the reservation ... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hello Air B and B hosts, Has anyone experienced the lack of communication from the Help Center? What ways can I communicate with Air B and B Help Center so they reply? I had a guest at my house stained the floors with a hair product chemical. I have brou... Latest reply by Aleta-Shelley0