TOP NOTCH CLEANER in Orange County, CA

Engelie-And-Earl0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

TOP NOTCH CLEANER in Orange County, CA

I have been using my cleaning lady for more than 2 years now and hands down she is AMAZING. She recently moved to Anaheim and it will be hard for her to travel here to San Fernando Valley to clean our property 😞  If you are in Orange County and is looking for an amazing cleaner you may contact her at ***.  I would appreciate if anyone can recommend a cleaner for me in San Fernando Valley. 

8 Replies 8
Mindy34
Level 2
Brea, CA

Hello Engelie, 

I am looking for an experienced cleaner for my Orange County listing. I am very interested in the cleaning you had. I am very interested but I cant see the contact information. Can you send me a private message so we can discuss this further. Thank you 

Sincerely, 

Mindy 

Good Morning Mindy,

Where in Orange County is you house located? If is within 20miles around Laguna Niguel I have great European team to help. My cell is *sensitive information hidden*. Regards Aneta 

Dat5
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

What is her phone number? 

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

On a side note, about how much do cleaners in LA charge to clean up a bedroom and bathroom anyway?

Donna549
Level 2
Tustin, CA

would love the contact number for the cleaning person.

Joe615
Level 2
Newport Beach, CA

Please send the info on your cleaning lady in  OC.  Thanks

Stephen790
Level 2
Paris, France

If people are still looking for solid cleaners, MaidThis does hotel-level cleaning and has a guaranteed "no flaking" policy for its cleaners.

https://www.maidthis.com/airbnb-cleaning/

Felicia48
Level 7
California, United States

@Engelie-And-Earl0   I would love the contact info for your cleaning lady. Thank you.