Unable to remove 'Smoking permitted'

Stuart20
Level 1
London, GB

Unable to remove 'Smoking permitted'

I am just updating my listing for next year, and it seems AirBnB has updated the way that amenities etc. are handled. This is fine, but my listing is showing as Smoking Permitted, which I want to change. But when I click on 'Edit' and the list of checkboxes appears, Smoking Permitted is not in the list, so I cannot deselect it.

How can I remove this from my listing?

thanks

5 Replies 5
Bill-and-Dorthe0
Level 1
Wardsboro, VT

In the US, we click on Bookings, then scroll down the house rules and click No under smoking allowed.

Suitable for pets 
Smoking allowed 
Events or parties allowed 

Additional rules

Thank you!

I was using the 'Edit' link on the listing, and for the section that Smoking is in, the link takes you 'Edit Amenties', but you correctly pointed me to 'Booking' where I found the entry to change to "No".

Marie3
Level 4
Northfield, MN

I knew I'd seen it but couldn't find it to leave an answer! Just to expand a bit to find Bookings click on Manage your listings, then look for the drop down list of choices "Calendar, Pricing, Bookings!  Also would recommend adding No Smoking in your house rules. Let guests know if they can smoke outside or if it is a total no smoking property. I have it in my rules and also confirm with every guest before accepting their request. 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I love that you got a solution to your issue from the Community Center!!  I think that is the best use of this site.

Rick4510
Level 1
Palm Springs, CA

I'm new to the site and just added a listing.   I had the same problem described here from 2016.  I couldn't modify the smoking and a few other house rules.   I appreciate any help.