Views in Phone app suddenly reduced?

Derek6
Level 2
Portland, OR

Views in Phone app suddenly reduced?

I opened the AirBnB phone app today to check on the "stats" section and literally watched as the previous total "views" were updated with a blink of the screen from 126 to 99 for the month of December...I have never seen this happen before.  How can the "views" number ever decrease, seems impossible right?  More bugs in the system I'm assuming.  Sigh.

4 Replies 4
Alex208
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

I believe the views are for past 30 days, which might be the reason for the change. But yes, I agreee that there's probably bugs in the system as well!

My AirBnB profile page shows the last 30 days (with a bar graph for each day)  but the phone app only shows monthly views...on the 1st of every month it resets to zero.   That's why I don't get it, you should never have less views in the phone app than you did the day before, except on the 1st. I'm baffled. 

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

I reported this a few weeks ago. Very annoying 

Colleen47
Level 10
Frisco, CO

This happened to me again last night. My views in the app decreased by about eight! Wow. Not the first time either. It makes me feel uneasy about trusting the system. Has there been any change to the system that may have caused this? Are people still seeing my listing?