We want to hire someone can help us re-furnishing our condos

Rachel880
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

We want to hire someone can help us re-furnishing our condos

We own some condos and most of them are not really that pretty.  We want to hire someone to help us re-furnishing our condos.  We based in Atlanta. 

3 Replies 3
Adam645
Level 4
Atlanta, GA

Hey Rachel - I don't know if they do re-furnishing, but Hux.com was a solid company for other serivces. Can't remember if they do anything other than cleaning, though.

Stephanie1098
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hi Rachel,

I am interested if you are still looking for someone to help re-furnish/re-design your condos.  Please email me at Stephandwoof@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Paul1699
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hey Rachel, 

i am just seeing this post now and thought I would reply in the off chance that you were still looking for someone to help re-furnish your condos. I would love to help you with that. I currently have three listings of my own that I have listed for you to look at. I can send you the links if you are still looking. To give you a little back ground, I came to atlanta two years ago from Los Angeles to work on a marvel movie. I decided to stay and leave the industry to start a STR business that catered to the film industry. I designed my units with that in mind. My philosophy is that there are countless cookie cutter, lowest common denominator rentals out there, what I’ve done is tried to create spaces that have character and are memorable for the guests. I take my time searching for and sourcing products that make my units stand out and I think I’ve done a good job. As it stands I have anywhere from an 80-95% occupancy rate depending on the unit and month. If you are still interested in doing this please contact me, my phone number is (310)890-8624, or my email is paulblack626@hotmail.com. I’ll look forward to talking and hopefully working together. 

Best,

Paul Black