Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Mikhail42
Level 2
Moscow, Russia

Thank You, welcome to Moscow)

Mykie0
Level 2
Nairobi, KE

Thank you Airbnb for this award! It feels really good to be appreciated for all the hard work that goes into providing excellent service to guests. It also shows that risilience and consistency does not go without recognition gives more reason to do much more satisfy to guest needs 

It has been a pleasure hosting and meeting people from all over the world. 

Helen523
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you! I am so happy! 

It's very nice when guests like what you do and even more so when they appreciate it.

Nikolina18
Level 1
Šibenik, Croatia

Thank you AirB&B for this aword, I appriciate it and it is a reason to do better to accomodate guests .

♥️ Nina

Carina---Sonia0
Level 1
Timișoara, Romania

I've been dreaming about this since I decide to join Airbnb family!! It was my pleasure to make my guests feel as comfortable as possible and to earn their trust! Thank you!💖

Feels good, feels wonderful! 

Thank you so much Airbnb for this recognition. It is an honor and I really appreciate it! The hardwork and dedication  was eventually  recognized. We will continue to strive for excellence and go to great lengths to keep our guests happy!  Mabuhay! 

Irene686
Level 1
Glyfada, GR

I would like to thank you for your help and the opportunities you gave me!
Kind regards
Irene

Buajor0
Level 1
Accra, Ghana

Feels great to be a superhost.

Pearl-Service-Apartment0
Level 1
Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Many thanks Airbnb

Yota1
Level 1
Greece

Hi guys, 

I am, Yota and this is my second year as a super host!!

Thanks, Airbnb for that.

Looking forward to welcoming more visitors and ready to support them more.

Santorini is waiting for all!!!

Tien16
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hello everyone! I am Tien from Vietnam. Thank you Lizzie! Thank you AirBnb very much 😄 I am so blessed and honored to be a SuperHost  today :"> Can't wait to serve more and more guests all around the world who want to travel to Vietnam!!!  

Marina-Apartment0
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Thanks Airbnb for this award!

Hadji0
Level 2
Sofia, Bulgaria

Thank you AirBnB, I am so excited and was striving so hard to meet this goal! I`ll continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !