Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

Thank you Airbnb!!

Hi - I've just become a super host I've been hosting for 6 months and found it I great way to earn from my home - and engage with fellow guests - I've just found the community pages- I had a slight problem with my first ever cancellation ... hopefully it will be resolved shortly. 

I am hosting on the south coast of England. Hove,actually 🙂 

when I understand the platform better I hope to get more involved in this community - bye for now Amanda 

Hi Amanda, I noticed you liked my "Welcome" comment , perhaps b/c of the hosting exchange possibilty. I would love to visit the south of England if you'd like to exchange a vacation at our place in Charlottesville Virginia. Maybe when we all feel safe to travel. Keep our small mountains and wine country in mind!

Jurriaan

Danuta13
Level 2
Hamilton, CA

would love someone from supper host customer service to contact me directly

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

hi @Danuta13 

Hope you are well.

You would need to contact Airbnb directly as this Florin is run as a community of Airbnb users to share tips or looking for advice etc.

Thanks,

Yadira 🙂

Maria3005
Level 2
Esternberg, Austria

Thanks for the super award! Superhost, the 9 th time in a row, that makes me very happy !

Wow! Congratulations on receiving the award 9 times!

Cheryl610
Level 1
Toronto, CA

Doris and I are thrilled to be superhosts.  We care deeply about the guest experience and take great pride in our apartment.  We are happy to join the Superhost community and look forward to supporting our fellow Superhosts.  If anyone has guests or friends coming to Toronto and East of Toronto Canada, tell them to check out Golden Maple Suite.  We will take good care of them! https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/36487284

Hi Cheryl! Courtnay from The ARTSY SPACE in Houston, Texas here! Congratulations on your Superhost status and please tell Doris I say, "Hello!"

I have moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico and recently listed my new AirBnB room here. If you are traveling again in the future, you must come and stay at The ARTSY SPACE in Albuquerque, NM!

https://abnb.me/8O6jOHXIR2

So glad to see your post here just by chance! Take care and don't forget...

STAY ARTSY!

Courtnay & The Duchess of Albuquerque

Hi Greg,

just curious how long have you been a super host? Why you indicated SH 3rd time. Kindly explain. Thank you. 

@Greg1317  Kindly reply my message above why you became super host 3rd time. Please note I just became a new super host. Have a great day. Thanks 

Carole368
Level 2
Hastings, United Kingdom

Surprised and delighted to have been made 'Super Hosts'.  We're new to AB&B, starting late in life, but we have enjoyed sharing our home.  I was brought up in guest houses and had a lovely childhood.  Then when married, we always had students and young people to stay while our children were growing up.  Now we are retired and no longer need the rooms for the kids (now adults with their own families), we are enjoying being hosts to guests from time to time.  We like the flexibility so we can go away on holiday or provide accommodation for family and friends.  It is also nice just to block off some time for ourselves or for redecorating.  We are looking forward to our second year as AB&B hosts.

same here. when we were first married with young kids we took in exchange students, it did the world of good to our own kids who were growing up.

We are staring down both barrels of retirement, and it's given us a new outlook on life.

30 years on a booking platform has just replaced stamps and envelopes.

Good, isn't it.

Well I'm just the co-host of a superhost,  but I'm over the moon that my wife has worked through PTSD to get this recognition in her first quarter hosting. Very proud of my wife here.  And appreciative of the opportunity that Airbnb presented to her to get part of her life together.

Disruptive technology and the new economy has some social benefits.

Onwards and upwards. 👍

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well done Mrs Kev and @Kevin1322 !

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines