Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Rita587
Level 5
Marbella, Spain

Just got awarded Superhost status today and boy, did it make our day! We are humbled and overjoyed because we got recognition for simply doing something that we love. My husband and I own a boutique real estate business in Marbella, in the South of Spain and this year, decided to branch out into the let business. We have fallen in love with this business and the positivity and diversity it has brought into our lives. We have met the most wonderful people and had the honour and opportunity to share in enriching their experience and time in our beautiful town. It's a responsibility we take seriously but one we welcome openly. It's a joy to share our local knowledge with our guests and guide them to the best this and the greatest that. We love every minute of it. And as property managers, we feel so blessed when a homeowner entrusts their most valued possession into our hands and we believe it is our duty to respect and treat their home like our own and I think this is reflected in every corner of the properties we manage. We pour our heart and souls into this "job" which feels like anything but a job and there's so much of us in these properties that from the moment I'm writing the listing description right through to the personal walkthrough at check-in, the pride we feel in the homes we represent is practically tangible and certainly evident in the details. This is why we love this industry. It just fits us. It feels right. It's personal. It's human. It's real. Thank you Airbnb for making this possible and thank you for this new status today. What a great day! -- Tim & Rita, Villa 25 Properties 

Anns0
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Hosting has been a transforming experience. We got to meet so many amazon human beings from world over. It has certainly added another dimension to our life!

Bayardo1
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Ive been waiting to hear back from the Airbnb team about this. insignificant to some but accomplishment to me! Woo hoo

Michael3159
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Thank you AIRBNB!  I will  strive to be the BEST in Detroit!

Michael3159
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Thank you AIRBNB!  I will continue to strive to be the BEST in Detroit!

Merry-Beth0
Level 1
Rogers, AR

So excited to be a super host for Airbnb!  This is more fun than work!🙌🏼

Lovin the “Love Shack” on Beaver Lake!

Chris1610
Level 2
Cedar Park, TX

Love being rewarded for hard work, even if it’s just a badge or showing up in more searches. I really have enjoyed providing my best for guests! I look forward to this community and learning from you all. I’m located in Llano, TX on the Llano River should you ever want to getaway to the Texas Hill Country. Cheers!

Christine1081
Level 4
Humboldt, TN

I started my airbnb's on a farm I bought in rural Tennessee never dreaming it would be so successful. It has kept me connected to the world which I had become accustomed to during my long departure from this area.  It is great to host so many different type guests and to now use airbnb during my travels vs Marriotts!

Christine Warrington
Sonia-and-Camille0
Level 2
Lagos, Portugal

Thank you so much Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests. All the best for all communitie !!

Godelieve1
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Great to have one full year with Airbnb as SUPERHOST. I love welcoming my guests.  It is all about excellent customer service and making each individual’s visit unique. A very rewarding experience using Airbnb both as host and as a traveller. I am grateful in every way.

thank you

godelieve

LindaAndJohn0
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

11 times SuperHosts, 5 stars...we are so grateful to be recognized. We just try to pay attention, do the best we can, and learn from our guests and other hosts. It's a pleasure.

Sabine217
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Super cute animation! A nice reward!

Silvia1314
Level 2
Porto Alegre, BR

Obrigada a todos os hóspedes que me proporcionaram hoje ser considerada uma Superhost. Para cada contato que recebo no aplicativo, preparo meu cantinho com muito carinho para recebê-lo tornando a experiência o mais positiva possível. Contem comigo.💜

Jasmin110
Level 1
Dorado, Puerto Rico

As a relatively new host, I am so proud and happy to have achieved this milestone! I am going above and beyond for our guests and am making sure to equip my properties with everything you could think of and more. I am dedicated to providing an unforgettable experience to our guests and feel very honored to be a Super Host! Airbnb customer service has been great so far, I've been really happy listing my properties on this platform.

Inna-And-Artem0
Level 1
Scottsdale, AZ

So happy to become a Superhost! Thanks Airbnb for support!