Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

4,241 Replies

Re: Welcoming all Superhosts

in
Vancouver, WA
Level 1

I just received the news that my Airbnb has received Super Host Status!  Honestly, It was easy to achieve this status with my SUPER cohost, Teresa!  Comments from our guests,  just minutes after they step into our townhouse are, "It's so clean!" or "It's nice!"  or "Just wanted to check in to let you know the townhouse is clean and great. We love it."  A big thanks to Teresa, a great cohost, who makes every detail count! We strive to make life a little easier for our guests. We also take complaints seriously and are working to mitigate concerns as they arise. Thank you, Airbnb. We are having fun hosting!Anthem Park2.jpg

in
Cosby, MO
Level 2

Was great getting the email now just excited to see the badge on the listings!

Thank you Airbnb!! 🙂

in
Sydney, Australia
Level 2

We just received the notification as well, thank you Airbnb for recognising the hard work and effort to create our special place in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia. We are now looking forward to resumption of international travel to/from Australia in coming weeks/months.

Yuruga_BlueMtns.jpg

in
Leander, TX
Level 1

So excited to join all the Superhosts!  This is my first venture in vacation rentals, excited to be part of the group.

in
Corona, CA
Level 2

Thanks AirBnb!!  I love the badge 🙂

in
Stratford, Canada
Level 2

I'm very happy to be granted Superhost status.    I'm a lifelong marketer, so I'm always looking for opportunities.   We Superhosts can all help each other.    I will be adding a brief note to my guest info package explaining what a Superhost is, and encourage my guests to look first for Superhosts when they are planning their future travels.   I will also mention it when I have a chance to speak with my guests.  The power of this type of co-operative marketing is immense.

in
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Level 1

Hi there! This is Rey from Mandaluyong City Philippines. If I am not mistaken this is the 3rd time I got the SuperHost award. But first time to have my presence known here. I'm glad to be a part of your big family.

in
Cape Town, South Africa
Level 1

Thank you @Airbnb for the SuperHost status. It's my 2nd one, had to get back into track and I am so thrilled for receiving it again. Thank you also to all my lovely guests I lately welcomed! Never stop believing! 

in
Ioannina, Greece
Level 2

Hello everyone! It is great to receive my SuperHost badge after being on the platform for a little over three months. Me and my partner have done our very best to provide quality hospitality, and apart from having very happy guests the SuperHost status feels like a small achivement for us. 
Congratulation to all other fellow SuperHosts for their effort and dedication!SuperHost_pic.jpg

in
Boca Raton, FL
Level 1

What privilege to host people from all over the world here in Florida/USA. Thank you airbnb. We are here to serve and do our best to accommodate and please our guests to the fullest of their desires and needs. Thank you and God bless.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart." Colossians 3:23 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/49063283

in
Kimberley, South Africa
Level 2

Thank you so so so so much!!!! 

in
Chicago, IL
Level 2

Hello everyone, thank you Airbnb for granting me SuperHost, I love being a host and hosting people from all over! Nice to know I’m not the only one getting excited for this recognition!

in
Oxted, United Kingdom
Level 1

Sadly, whilst I have become a Superhost, I have no chance of getting any compensation from either the guest or Airbnb for the damage to the linen, the carpets and the mattress and a bill of £388.90.  Feels like a hollow reward.

Level 1

Thank you so much Airbnb for the super host status. I have worked really hard and the place is intact my soul ..and the guests can feel that there.

in
Jokkmokk, Sweden
Level 1

IMG_20210713_083504_303.jpg

 So nice to receive Super host status. I would be great to connect to you all. Is anyone from Eastern Europe please send me a notification 😊