What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

Christina-and-Matt0
Level 2
Washington, D.C., DC

What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

117 Replies 117

Can you reach out to my email [email hidden] which I can refer to a lady cleaner for you, thanks

- ivory

Hi, Abby. Would you please share your cleaner's name and information. I'm located in the U St area.

Thank you,

Candice

Hi Abby,

If your still looking for a cleaner I live very close by and am always available. I offer great low rates and I also have references. Please let me know if I can be of an assistance. 

Best,

Adriane 

Hi Adriane. I need help with my  2 br 1 bth Airbnb in Columbia Heights.  Are you available and what are your rates?  

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

thx!

You can find us on social media urbcondc

Hi Adriane, if you are still interested in Airbnb housekeeping and house care for Washington DC house please let me know! *

*[Email hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello, I am interested in Airbnb housekeeping care for linens, trash, cleaning 2-3x a week in NW DC. Do you offer these services or know of a good reference? Thank you. 

hi abby, I'm a super host and I'm looking for a cleaning lady for my georgetown properties. can you please send me the info? thx

Natascha,

Breeze Turnover Service specializes in turnover services for Airbnb and other short-term rentals. Our goal is to provide detailed, reliable, turnover services that go above and beyond the cleaning of your rental unit. We offer services that include basic and deep cleaning, laundry services (offsite), replenishment of items provided to your guests, and customized fit-and-finish options tailored to your guests. Our services intend to provide you with a hassle free turnover of your rental unit and to ensure your guests 5-star satisfaction.  

[Personal information hidden]

We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

[Personal information hidden]

I would love her info!!!

You can find us on social media*sensitive information hidden*  all together no spaces urbcondc

Hi Abby- I am also interested in your cleaner. Thank you! I am near Logan Circle. 

Hi, I am Shantell I have my very own cleaning services in the Washington Dc area.  S&L Cleaning Services, LLC 

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I would be happy to assist you. [Personal information hidden]

Please get in touch. I'm looking for cleaning services. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

You can find our cleaning and co-hosting service on social media urbcondc