Where did log-in history go?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Where did log-in history go?

I can no longer find my log-in history. They've been screwing with things again. When I go to my "Account", now a page with boxes comes up, one labelled Login and Security, one Privacy and Sharing, etc. 

Login and Security shows "Device History", but only shows the current session. Nowhere there is Login History. With all the reporting lately of hacks, it's pretty important to check this.

Anyone know how to access this now? (Of course, the Help pages haven't been updated to reflect the new format, as per usual)

5 Replies 5

I have had the same question, and have not been able to find any answers either. For our protection, they need to go back to the previous format so we can see the past login history. 

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

@Sarah977Mine is under Accounts/Log In and Security. When you scroll down it's there under "Device History".

Just adding, @Sarah977, that Under device history, my current session shows, plus a few random old sessions that I hadn't logged out of. Maybe you're just really good at remembering to log out?

Or was there a different thing, that showed every single log in?

@Jennifer1421  Yes, I log out every time. What happened was that when they changed that format to get to the log-in history, I was in Canada. And all of the log-ins and outs that I had done while I was in Mexico totally disappeared, never to be seen again. When I contacted Airbnb about it, they told me they deleted all the old log-in/out history when they changed the page formats.

Rosalie49
Level 2
Mena, AR

I keep seeing the same questions and problems repeatedly, where are the answers?