igloohome key lock system

MelanieandTom0
Level 1
Rawai, Thailand

igloohome key lock system

Hi everyone!
We are thinking about installing Igloohome because it sounds easy and interesting - especially the energy saving idea.

BUT: the customer support is really really bad.

it is very difficult to get emails answered, concrete prices or delivery dates. Also on the online chat there is nobody available.

Has anybody installed igloohome or any experiences to share?

thanks

Mel

3 Replies 3
May1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

I use igloohome. 

Support is ok because they gave me a direct number during the installation.

My problem is with the usage. It is not quite stable and 40% of guests having problem using it. Like sometimes guests just cannot open the door, I don't know why.

It has a lot of potential though, because it is very efficient that no need to exchange key. I hope there will be some improvement so that we can keep using it and still able to deliver good guest experience.  

Daphne24
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I use igloohome key lock system,  it's great and I love the convenience!

I initially had some issues unlocking the box, but customer service responded to my inquiries very quickly and worked me until all questions and concerns were resolved. I think this is a genius pairing with Airbnb to create an easy access system for the hosts and guests. Especially the communication between igloohome and my arriving guests, it takes away the burden of watching the clock.

I'm sure there will continue to be improvements and new technology coming forth, but this system and my customer service representative (Matthew) have been wonderful so far! I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Sally261
Level 2
New York, NY

I use an electronic keylock box same as used by the real estate indistry, it is an innexpensive solution with no instalation and still safe as a lock. Have a look here escout