What Hosts are saying

Hi fellow hosts, A year or two ago I recall seeing an option on the AirBnB website to locate local businesses where you can leave keys for your guests to collect. As it's something I'd be interested in using now, I tried searching for it again but can't s... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I live in a remote island area that is off the beaten path and is very popular with tourists, especially in the summer/fall and winter weekends. We do not get many last minute reservations. Most people that visit plan a vacation to our area. We get booked... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Any one wishing to host there property believing that the host guarantee will cover loses is in for a treat. I have been hosting my place since July 2017 and currently a super host. I have had great renters unil December when I had renters that started ... Latest reply by Joan302
    I'm a new host. I have only had 4 guests so far but a couple have already disregarded my rules. One showed up with 4 people when he booked 3 and at 8pm in my kitchen asked if it was ok and I said yes I know I should have modified the reservation right th... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    Happy New Year to you all Hello everyone, Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, we wish you all a fantastic 2019! This time of year can be a very busy time for all of us, it’s is easy to run from one year to the next, in a blink of an eye. With... Latest reply by Christine615
    • Happy 2019!.jpg
    Hello We noticed that the booking for our listing suddenly stopped, I searched the internet for the same problem and I saw that someone had the same problem after they declined a booking request. We declined one request because they asked if they could st... Latest reply by Susan151