What Hosts are saying

I had a prospective guest send me a message with his reservation that said: "Can you lower your price to __________. If so, I can guarantee you a 5 star review." I didn't like the manipulation inherent in this so declined the reservation thinking the per... Latest reply by Gordon0
    salve, ho avuto temporaneamente un problema con la casa e ho cancellato le prenotazioni che avevo in calendario 4 in 4 periodi diversi, seguendo i miei host per eventuali altri pernottamenti. dopo quante prenotazioni cancellate mi sospendono l account? po... Latest reply by Jeff158
    We have a couple staying in a private room in our house; the bathroom is shared with us. Most guests are respectful and, although they don’t have the same cleanliness standards as us, are only guilty of a little toothpaste left in the sink or a towel aske... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello I have one question maybe any of you can assist me please, I am host on Airbnb and I had a guest on 03/25/2018 but money what he payed is not appeared yet on my account, Can you check if there s any problem or direct me whom to ask and who can help ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have instant booking switched on but I have had a booking that I am not happy with as it is a third party booking. If I cancel will I lose my superhost status? Latest reply by Karin123