What Hosts are saying

I recently accepted a booking for guest and his partner for their anniversary weekend- 2 people. Alex did not have any reviews but his request email was articulate and he had 4 verifications from Airbnb including drivers licence, phone number etc........... Latest reply by Elaine-And-David0
    If you are thinking of hosting then read this carefully. I am really annoyed with airbnb - the reason is simple - when something goes wrong for a host it is impossible to get it sorted out, so hence i am putting it on this forum in order to get a response... Latest reply by Emil32
    Hello! Trying to figure out how to edit the number of rooms my home can support. I currently have it listed showing that renters can rent the whole house but want to adjust it to reflect that I only want to rent 2 bedrooms without cancelling any of the re...
    Summary PointsIf your occupancy is adequate, skip this article until you need it.If your bookings suddenly stop after a certain date, you need a price adjustment.A sparsely booked upcoming calendar is a great indication of a needed re-optimization. First ... Latest reply by Sue-and-John0
    Hello Fellow Hosts, I have 3 listings, 1 with 5.0 stars 16 reviews, 1 with 4.9 stars with 33 reveiws and 1 with 4.6 stars with 30 reviews. They are all lumped together at 4.8 stars and 85% 5 stars. I can't seem to attain the Superhost badge. Can anyone he... Latest reply by Matthew285