What Hosts are saying

I just had a guest cancel on me an hour before the 24 hour cancellation period. I had already paid for the cleaner to go in this morning. Because I have a flexible cancellation policy and am I out luck on any recovery? The guest lied to me about why the c... Latest reply by Dave256
    Hi there community just thought that I would share an amusing (at least to me it was. So the story begins with me waking up in the morning to a reservation through instant book. She is a first time user and her communications to me were in very broken Eng... Latest reply by Robin4
    I've spent a few hours on the phone with airbnb support after I had the same problem happen to me 3x. On the 3rd time, we figured out the actual problem. So let me help you so you don't run into this problem. These problems have also all now been reported... Latest reply by Inna22
    Can Airbnb add another option on cancellations? I wish there was a 48 hours in advanced notice full refund policy. Also wish there was a coffee no breakfast option. Right now it’s only no breakfast or yes breakfast. Anyone know anyway to do this? Latest reply by David126
    The City of Norfolk is having two town halls in November to present a pending ordinance for the city of Norfolk Virginia. The first is 6pm Mon Nov 13 2017 at the Pretlow Library and will feature a presentation by a professor from ODU on the economic impac... Latest reply by John1395
    Hi, I'm looking for reputable and reliable local cleaners or property managers who can look after my apartment to deal with changeovers and guest check ins etc Ideally someone or company who charge hourly rate and live close to West End. Many thanks! N...