What Hosts are saying

Due to my unavailability to provide cleaning services I need someone to help me with that. My room is available in AlGhadeer west of dubai. It's physically within the borders of Abu Dhabi. Please contact me if you can provide some help. Thanks.
    Hello, I'm new to hosting and my first guest just checked out. I don't see any payouts pending so I called support and was told the payout will be held for 30 days. I didn't see this information anywhere when I signed up; is it a new thing? What's the rea... Latest reply by Andrew627
    Hi am from Montréal and want to have information about co-host. Since i have a permit for Résidence de tourisme and i déclare the money i make, i like to know how its work when you take a co-host. Is the information appear on the money you make and its...
    I have been in touch with a student at my University about doing some nice, improved photos for my listing. I would like to comp a room for the night to this student for her time and a copy of the photos for the web site. I do not know if this is possib... Latest reply by Donald28
    Hi guys i am planning to install a heat pump for pool. I am evaluating companies. Does any body have experience of electric heat pum to warm pool water. What is your recommendation. Thanks
    My guest booked for a month. He has a job in our town and is looking for somewhere permanent to live, but wanted to stay at mine for a month while he looked. Now a week before he's due, he has found somewhere to live and wants to shorten the stay to two w... Latest reply by Liz276
    Can someone let me know how we add a payout method for Australian hosts, when I start adding the details and click NEXT there is an error message, is says that it will take you to a third party website but then I just get an error message. Any help is mu...
    Hello , I am thinking of introducing the option of using a local mobile phone number to my guests, as part of the house accessories.I think it is very impotant , especially for guests from another country, not to worry about international rates, having to...