What Hosts are saying

I have two successful listings and I want to add another one. I went to do it and it says error so I called Airbnb customer service and hey said I have to talk to there safety department. I lost a house in Gatlinburg to a fire in 2016. Which was consider... Latest reply by Danny109
    I wondered if the community had suggestions on how to handle comprehensive insurance when the Airbnb is part of your physical building. I have an Mother in Law suite in the daylight basement (we live above). I want to make sure i am well covered, not so m... Latest reply by Dave252
    I'm mainly interested in those people who became co-hosts with someone or several clients through other means, where the only option available was to be added to the co-hosting waiting list, thus, leaving them to promote their services elsewhere. Sometime... Latest reply by Donald28
    My current home owner company will not be renewing my insurance because they do not insurance properties used with Airbnb. Please share any information on a insurance company that covers a property not owned by a business. THANK YOU! Latest reply by Rebecca181
    I Just got home after an overseas trip and Airbnb computer reactivated my listing that were snoozing. No problem with that. I reactivated my internet service upon my return and expected to start getting bookings again. The internet, via a satellite receiv... Latest reply by Jane544
    The bookings for my nicely laid out apartment have become almost non-existant. I am way way down in the listings So I did what I'm supposed to and took new photos. I staged the bed with frilly quilt, shams and pillows so that the pictures would pop.I am s... Latest reply by Gordon0
    • Bed Downstair 5230 Cover pic.jpg
    • monostery2.jpeg
    • capsule hotel.jpg