What Hosts are saying

I Just got home after an overseas trip and Airbnb computer reactivated my listing that were snoozing. No problem with that. I reactivated my internet service upon my return and expected to start getting bookings again. The internet, via a satellite receiv... Latest reply by Jane544
    The bookings for my nicely laid out apartment have become almost non-existant. I am way way down in the listings So I did what I'm supposed to and took new photos. I staged the bed with frilly quilt, shams and pillows so that the pictures would pop.I am s... Latest reply by Gordon0
    • Bed Downstair 5230 Cover pic.jpg
    • monostery2.jpeg
    • capsule hotel.jpg
    Hello, Can a dad, book for a 17 years old emancipated ? Or maybe the 17 years old himself ?By the way, the 17 years old is traveling with a 18 years old.I mention that in this case, the emancipation is recognized and legal in the travel's country, so the... Latest reply by Fred13
    I checked iny guest 2 days ago and as I always dothem later thst day or the next day I send a friendly message to make sure everything is going well and up to their expectations. I haven’t heard back and I’m not feeling at ease about sending another messa...
    I have guests in my upstairs and have a private entrance \ living area in my basement. When I came home from grocery shopping yesterday, I found a significant pool of water in my basement (guestimate 16-32oz). There was a significant "river" of water r... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi there to everyone...I have two magnificient apartments and I am superhost mostly because of that apartments luxury...I also from this year have two more apartments which are not good quality so I´m afraid there will not be a goood rating. All that 4 a... Latest reply by Paul154