What Hosts are saying

I regularly pretend book my nearby Marriot Hotel. I keep my peak rates way less...they triple their price on those dates... and my regular rate about 25% less. Recently, when I did this, they have a new feature..about a 20% discount if you booked under a... Latest reply by David126
    Hi, I am renting my house on April 1st. I live there and was wondering what would be the guests expectations as to having enough space in the walk-in closet but still having to share such space with some of my things. Should I move the entire content of m... Latest reply by Mariflor0
    Hi everyone, A guest communicated with me (after MUCH prompting) that their flight arrived at 8:40pm and that they weren't sure what time they would arrive because they weren't sure how long it was from our place to the airport. I told them it would only ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Thank you for the response.I am sure Airbnb feel that by removing the words and keeping the rating then the review is some how considered accurate?I see it as a total contradiction for example, if a racist guests words were removed why in the world would ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello Community!! We had to decline a request recently due to our discomfort with a potential guest.When I selected that option, Airbnb prompted a few messages to fill in - one to Airbnb about why we are uncomfortable and then one to the guest! Airbnb's m... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    I'm inclined to not offer a refund as the photos and text are very clear that is a 1 bedroom in a shared 2 bedroom home. The daughter just texted that she is cancelling the reservation. We are leaving for the weekend so there is zero reason for them NOT t... Latest reply by David126
    A conversation between me and Airbnb below. __________ Thank you for the response.I am sure Airbnb feel that by removing the words and keeping the rating then the review is some how considered accurate?I see it as a total contradiction for example, if a r... Latest reply by David126
    Hi,I am selling my cottage and so need to cancel a number of bookings and remove the listing. What is the best way to do this?Thanks,Jim Latest reply by Jeff158
    I live in an un-incorporated county regulated area, unfortunately becuase my address lists the closest city, Air Bnb is charging my guests taxes for that city. I have had a claim open for 3 months, waiting for someone in the "Tax and Legal" department to ...