weekly prices

Denise123
Level 1
Rome, Italy

weekly prices

Hello! 

My name is Denise.

Can anyone tell me where I have to go to be able to see the weekly price that my apartment has ? 

thank you!

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Denise123, I just looked at your listing. You have 0% as your weekly discount, so your weekly price will just be your nightly price x 7. No discount.

Hope that helps. 

Thank you, Lawrene. 

Yes, I noticed that I have no discount, but I don't understand how to put a discount..I tried to follow the airbnb instructions, but they mention Manage Listing and then Price and Discounts which I can't find.... (I don't know if I explained myself clearly.)

Hi, any idea please where the option to set weekly prices for specific dates has got to?  I have been using this for years and vanished.  thx

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Denise123  Do you want a weekly discount?  If so, go to Pricing and add weekly and/or monthly discount.

Hi, Linda. That's exactly what I tried to do, but I couldn't find the section weekly and monthly discount. 

I went to Manage Listing, and then I can only click on Calendar and More, but when I'm in this window, I can't find the section weekly discounts...

What am I doing wrong?

On the AirBNB mobile app: 

1. Go to Listings

2. Select your listing. 

3. Scroll down to Price 

4. There would be an option called "Discounts". 

5. Click and set weekly and monthly discounts.