What Hosts are saying

I am trying for the last couple days setting up a rental listing. OMG, what a pain in the ass! No contact phone numbers listed and had to google the number to call for assistance. It is called hosting. They should have a note that listing a rental is the ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Last night around 10:30 p.m. I was awoken by a loud commotion. I heard a woman crying and talking very loudly and incoherently right outside my front door. I looked out the peephole but saw nothing, and realized the sound was coming from the ground. My fi... Latest reply by Ria16
    Buongiorno a tutti, qualcuno di voi ha attivato uno sconto relativo alle coppie ??? io ho un appartamento con quattro posti letto ma vorrei offrire uno sconto se gli ospiti sono solo due .. suggerimenti ?? grazie Ersilia Latest reply by Ersilia1
    On the hosting dashboard there used to be a space for reviews that you need to leave, but that has been gone for a while and I can't find a simple way to navigate to the review section. I know that if you click on "edit profile" do your log in again, the... Latest reply by Emiel1
    After 2.5 years of hosting I got a letter to stop Airbnb (short term renting) immediately. I went in to speak to the building inspector and risk a fine if I continue. Next week I will see a city counsillor. I am only asking to be allowed to continue with... Latest reply by Rhona0