What Hosts are saying

Desperate help needed, guests arrives and payout was made of 674.80 then it looks like a refund of 648.00 was made (it said resolution adjustment and a number)However as far as I know there was no resolution and the guests were there.Certainly I was not n... Latest reply by Nicky21
    Всем привет! Меня зовут Михаил, я хост из России, Краснодар. Никогда не писал посты в сообществе AirBnb, это будет мой первый пост.Недавно, ко мне приехали гости: отец Radwan и его замечательная дочь Dinа.Они египтяне по национальности, а по гражданству а... Latest reply by Михаил0
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 23.04.20.jpeg
    hello I am a superhost on airbnb: my guest meant to arrive today but no response: I messaged them yesterday that I will have to leave home in the afternoon so let me know when they arrive. I called them quite a few times in the last 16 hours. I opened the... Latest reply by Susan1125
    Hi Im wondering how to add a service fee to my listing. I have added a cleaning fee but when a guest is trying to book it doesnt come up in the price.Also when wanting to book it only comes up with the price per night even if 4 nights specified there is n... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Please could the community of hosts advise me on the best method to charge for extra nights stay AFTER THE ARRIVAL of guests? I am quite happy with how to charge guests prior to arrival but we have already had three guests this year request extra nights s... Latest reply by Letti0
    Recently I received this note from airbnb. 'Your listing could be at risk', But when I go look at the reasons as it instruct me, there is nothing to see!I was super host for a long time, My appartment is in an old building in the historic center, very cha... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have few properties, but many listings. The review process is tedious and error-prone for me.While I have an automatic blurp for my pleasant guests, calling up the review, entering the blurb and clicking all those stars is time-consuming.Does anyone use... Latest reply by Paul154
    With only three types of rooms selections, we have had at least one guest confused by our choice of room type. Our place is a private guest suite, it has it's own private entrance and no shared common space. We choose the 'Entire Place' type since we tehn... Latest reply by Celeste16
    Since Airbnb claims to be about trust and transparency, it seems only fitting that their support staff be subjected to ratings like the rest of us: hosts and guests. I'm also posting this because the official feedback mechanism is useless. You have to tal...