What Hosts are saying

I want to add my wife’s email and phone number to the profile so she also gets messages from guests. I’ve not found a way to do this. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Anyone know the reason why the superhost criteria is changing? I don't book that often on purpose, and have long bookings (month, 10 days,etc), so now i will lose superhost in april, because of this. Seems to me that this going to be bad for those of us... Latest reply by Susan151
    As hosts we all probably get some pretty crazy inquiries from people who obviously haven't read our listing or at the very least, our rules. My listing clearly states NO PARTIES and DOGS MUST BE FRIENDLY & GET ALONG WITH OTHER DOGS. I got this inquiry tod... Latest reply by Jody79
    Hi all, I run a premium, all natural, vegan haircare line called Luxemore London. I am seeking airbnb hosts whom may be interested in some high-quality bathroom amenities. I can provide liquid shampoos and conditioners and/or a hair and body bar (all-in-o... Latest reply by Annie601
    Hi everyone,Do you know if Airbnb hosts get any discount on the Airbnb fee when renting other Airbnb properties?Thanks for your information,Rita Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi allI have 2 listings (A and B) and one listing ("A") has been blocked for a month. There is someone else who is keen to book "B", but the Airbnb calendar blocks it out and says "it is blocked by a linked listing" - but it is NOT! It is still available.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    MOUNTAIN VIEWS . OCEAN SIDE . AMAZING SUNSETS... SELL THE VIEW!!! For Plus Listings! Airbnb has made it clear that they want to sell the space not the view. However, like swimming pools and yard space, the view from a property is a BIG selling feature. So...