What Hosts are saying

This is intended as a suggestion for Airbnb. Please thumbs up if you think it is a good idea or at least the start of a good idea. I realize that Airbnb is really working hard to build a tight brand around the Plus program, but hosts are feeling they are ...
    Hello everyone, There are quite a few things a guest expects to find in a listing, a bed being one of them! But as a host, your listing is your home and so more often than not, you want to show a bit of your own character, your own style. It’s also i... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Character.jpg
    I've noticed lately that, despite where a guest is from (US, EU, Asia, Latin America), about 75% of them don't sleep under the flat sheet -- they sleep only under the comforter. Our housekeeper who cleans the apartment is also a housekeeping supervisor at... Latest reply by Kath9
    I am a Super Host in the small village of Central Tilba, NSW, Australia (My Place In Central Tilba). I find it really disappointing when, a lot of the time, Airbnb show listings that are NOT Super Hosts first, before my listing in searches for Central Ti... Latest reply by Ben551
    I received an inquiry signed "Kassie" but the profile name was "Faith." I replied explaining the difference and also explained that ABB is built on trust and asked why she signed Kassie when her profile said Faith. I looked up her profile and then saw th... Latest reply by Ben551
    • IMG_2891.PNG
    I recently returned to my home to the strong smell of cigarettes and marijuana. The guests had left empty packages of cigarettes, swishers and also the glade that they attempted to cover the smell. I also found particles of marijuana on my table and tv st... Latest reply by Asury-and-Adam0
    Hello I found this amazing company who are based in the Atlanta Georgia area called Guest Ready Host. They take care of your Guest and your Space and they offer a variety of services that will allow someone who lives out of state or don't want to deal w... Latest reply by Invisible1