What Hosts are saying

Celebrating a very warm start to the Airbnb Meetup calendar for 2017 with a good turnout at the Carrington for a social meetup. My aim is to get a little more political as the year moves on, but for now, it was great to just connect with other super hosts... Latest reply by Annie602
    I recently had a horrible guest. It was a first time Airbnb guest booking our apartment in Brooklyn for two nights. Here's a list of what of complaints:- First day, strong smell of pot coming from the entrance while they ran the AC full blast in 60 degree... Latest reply by Tamer13
    Dear Community, I'm looking to accomplish the following and needed some guidance: - I plan on traveling and opening up my place for 10 days- I would preferably like to rent to one guest- How to I adjust my hosting settings to reflect this, apply related d... Latest reply by Soji0
    I would like someone to please explain to me why it is that I have advertised a room rate of $130, but when a booking request comes in it looks as though the guests are getting a price of $118 per night? I just don't understand. Latest reply by Ben551
    My property is primarily a summer rental. Renter book 1-4 weeks and generally book months in advance. For the past 10 years I've had a 60 cancellation policy with a full refund given when the house re-rents. Allowing a 1 week cancellation with a 50% cance... Latest reply by Katrina5
    I haven't been able to figure out what has been going on with my glamping site these last few months. I even paid to have professional pictures taken. Well turns out if you do a search for any of the main ( huge) tourist areas all around me I don't come u... Latest reply by Kimberly316
    I am a new airbnbhost who just started 2 weeks ago. I have a new house listed in a very quiet residential neighborhood. One of my guest yesterday booked as 1 adult. He showed up and we went over my house rule in person. Top of the rule is "No parties all... Latest reply by Nickie3
    Would you let your cat watch your milk? Then why put Airbnb to watch over hosting security, and screening guests?host safety should be regulated by state and federal law. Like any hotel, that require guests to show a government issued ID, with a headshot ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi there, I am looking for a stellar property management company which services homes in the Beltway, but outside of the District (Blue and Yellow lines, King Street). I am moving out of the country for about 7 months, and need to be very hands-off with ...