What Hosts are saying

I am co- hosting for a lady in my city, but I would like to host for other people in my city. How do I become a co-host through AirBnb for people to find me? Latest reply by Mark509
    Have you ever dealt with the South Florida Manager Chris Oetting? I can't even confirm if this manager is a real person. I have gotten general response emails from him, but have never once in two years been able to catch him on the phone or get him to h... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    Hello Everyone, Help me know how to link my listed space with another host space ( Apart from through the inbox ). This would help ease when i want to recommend another host space to those who inquire through my space. Thank you all.Regards,Ms.Winfred Latest reply by Maurice72
    Hi, I'm Maria Elena , from BOCA CHICA BEACH HOUSE in Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicWe had a recent guest staying at our beach house for 6 days. The regular rate for our full house with 2 bedrooms for 4 people was $75 per night . However, I was asked ... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi i have not been hosting for long but do have superhost status. I mention that because i just got a request from someone i dont know asking me to host a 3 bed condo for them......asking to greet guests give them keys and strip beds and remake them(?). ... Latest reply by Christine498
    Anyone else tired of guest that you go out of your way to please, then they just gush over your property and efforts with special request, promise a great rating, and then bupkiss? just happened to me for the second time..... ps. i never asked for a goo...