What Hosts are saying

Anyone else tired of guest that you go out of your way to please, then they just gush over your property and efforts with special request, promise a great rating, and then bupkiss? just happened to me for the second time..... ps. i never asked for a goo...
    Hi Everyone, Are you looking for an exceptional cleaner. Based In North London and offer check-out cleaner services 7 days a week. Feel free to contact me. Thanks Latest reply by Fabio383
    Hello! People booked for one week at our place. They spent a few nights and then this morning they canceled the stay.At 8.34 I received the airbnb email.However, they don't want to leave the place immediately. They say they take shower, pack their stuffs ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    The background: When we first heard that bedsheets, towels, toilet paper, and soap would be mandatory essentials, some of us freaked out a little, especially the beach house and mountain cabin hosts in certain areas where for decades guests have understoo... Latest reply by Charlie148
    Soap Aid sends critical soap to communities facing major hygiene challenges https://soapaid.org ♥︎
    Does anyone have a place to send slightly used bars of soap? This may sound trite, but I live in a rural area, compost and recycle carefully and, we take our trash to the dump and I do not wish to add soap to the ground water. I understand that there are... Latest reply by Amanda382
    I have guest´s coming on Thurdsay to stay at my apartment.When they made the booking in may I got a bit hesitant about them but decided on approving them any way but they were asking if they could rent the apartment for two more day´s more then the bookin... Latest reply by Maria449
    A recent guest has given a one star rating for amenities stating that I had no yoghurt or fresh cheese for them. I provide yoghurt with breakfast that was in the process of being made. I am a cheesemaker and offer sessions that a pre booked but this guest... Latest reply by Roberta2