What Hosts are saying

Hi - I would like to Co-Host for others. How do find people looking for a Co-Host?Thanks-Marc
    Back in 2017 there were posts about an issue with general minimum night booking of 1 night and all weekends minimum booking of 2 nights. The issue was when the host had a booking for Thurs & Fri and another for Sun & Mon that the calendar showed Sat as av... Latest reply by Susan151
    I have a huge, spacious and well-lit basement apartment.Only the front is ground level, the rest is subterranean.Normally, I don't market the subterranean aspect - I'm kind of embarrased about it. (Fortunately Airbnb's guests have had positive stays here,... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I'm looking for the option that says "You can also set a custom price for a specific week or month" as shown here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tutorials/Setting-a-Weekly-or-Monthly-Rate-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/414434 It has disappeared! Latest reply by Simon452
    The bare facts: He joined in April 2016 – but has no reviews so it seems he's never actually stayed in an Airbnb. First enquiry was in early April, I pre-approved, he didn't respond. Second enquiry late April, with a series of 5 booking requests (all Sun-... Latest reply by Patricia55
    I have always been one of those hosts that has a deep fear of Instant Booking. I am a single woman and host in my own home (although I do currenty have a male housemate). I also have a busy work schedule and travel frequently for work, so managing my cale... Latest reply by Zolly0
    • 1st floor-1.jpg
    Has anyone ever provided a service like a simple packed lunch to go for their guests at a price? I thought it might be good for people on the go or hiking. I’m trying to figure out how payment would be swapped though between myself and the guest? thanks Latest reply by David126
    I believe Air claimed that starting July 1 all hosts would be required to provide Toilet paper, towels, sheets, etc. For many of us, those things are NOT provided for guests visiting our town. There have been numerous discussions about this "rule" and I d... Latest reply by Gillian19