Super host status

Susan869
Level 6
Lupton, United Kingdom

Super host status

Hi, I’m in the process of setting up a new listing. I’m just wondering will my super host status then be for both listings, or will it be for the individual listings? Thank you.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Susan869,

Super host status is a characteristic of the host, earned from their handling of all their listings. It's not per listing. Hosts must achieve and maintain a combined 5 star performance over all their listings.

For example, unilaterally cancelling a reservation for one listing will result in losing superhost status even if all reservations for the other listings are honoured. Likewise, a few 3 star ratings for location for one listing may also mean losing the status even though the other listings each have all 5 star ratings.

Steve.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Susan869

As @Steve143 has said it is the account holder who accumulates the reviews and either gains or loses status ratings.....not the property.

What will happen if you list another property Susan, reviews for that property will be shown on that listing page but there will also be a field which will say 'This host has xxx reviews of other properties, View other reviews'....as per this screenshot.......

Review per listing.png

So, regardless of what property you host, guests will be able to see your entire Airbnb hosting career and any status that goes with you. 

Cheers.....Rob