What Hosts are saying

I listed a beach house yesterday and want to list the price per night NOT as ONE amount per night but as PER PERSON PER NIGHT.Please advise urgently Latest reply by Marie405
    My guest promised that he would address a serious issue with piled up trash and his generally leaving the rental area in a disgusting, unhygeinic, dangerous mess. He (a student) clearly doesn't know how to cook and smokes up his kitchen area and even my ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have a guest who was supposed to be here Friday for 4 nights (it’s now Tuesday night). A few days ago she requested to change her reservation to 3 nights which I accepted. Now she says at 4:30, she’s not going to make it but wants to Re-book in late ... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    Hi, this is my very first Air BNB experience. I have a private suite attached to home, so private entrance. My very first guest is here. Via chat last week, she shared with me that she was coming in town to visit her homesick college daughter and that ... Latest reply by Tonya16
    Can anyone help me figure out who I can talk to about how much airbnb is collecting in state and local taxes so I can determine if I have to charge an occupancy rate tax to make up for the difference that is not being collected or provided? No one seems ... Latest reply by Jenelyn0
    Hi, I am new on Airbnb. Everytime when I want to post my apartment on Airbnb I get "Verify ID". Why I must to do that in order to list my property on Airbnb? Even the authorities always said that we shouldn't give our ID or passport or driver license anyw... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Good morning, My name is Josie and I am currently doing a year of service with Americorps (similar to the domestic peace corps). I am placed at a non-profit called Restorative Partners located on California's Central Coast. Our mission is to transform l... Latest reply by Drew54
    Hey Fellow Hosts!I was finally selected to be a Co-Host for other hosts in my area. A lot of the requests I am getting are for people who are moving, or who have not even scratched the surface of putting their listing on Airbnb - ie, they are wanting me t... Latest reply by David126
    Hey! My name is Heline Jaf, I am a 23 year old International Business Management student from Belgium. I am currently doing an internship in Budapest and also working on a thesis with the topic 'The impact of Airbnb on locals hotels/B&B's in Budapest'. I ... Latest reply by Aramis0
    Has anyone noticed that their set price is not what Airbnb are selling at? I checked pricing info and the only increase is currency conversion (GBP to GBP so that doesnt count) VAT for EU I'm not in EU and local taxes which are N/A. Airbnb are adding on a... Latest reply by Peter682