What Hosts are saying

The guest is insisting full refund for cancelling the booking the Airbnb site has calculated a partial refund minus fees. I advised the guest that should these 2 nights be booked by someone else then she will get a full refund. Otherwise it will be what t... Latest reply by Gillian19
    So I just learned that kids under 2 years of age are not charged, which in a way I find fair. On the other hand, I once hosted a family of two with one infant and the mother got to use so many of our white towels to wash her kid's **bleep** with, that in ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello there,Is there anyone who can answer why is there host experience just in some cities all around the world.I live in Montenegro and there is a lot of things interesting to do and see. I work like tour guide and I wanted to expand my business, but we... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We have a fantastic lodge in Wales and have had nothing but 5 star reviews since opening 3 years ago. We are super hosts and until 2 weeks ago were at the top of searches locally. Now we are just about last. The only thing that has changed is that we ... Latest reply by MarkAndJo0