What Hosts are saying

We have a fantastic lodge in Wales and have had nothing but 5 star reviews since opening 3 years ago. We are super hosts and until 2 weeks ago were at the top of searches locally. Now we are just about last. The only thing that has changed is that we ... Latest reply by MarkAndJo0
    Good afternoon guys,A couple of days ago we had the worst experience of our hosting career so far (for me above 3 years). Our customer found a humidity and a spider web and asked for a refund to what we told them to contact airbnb if they had any issues s... Latest reply by Fred13
    I had a guest cancel and agreed to refund him his money. I sent it through Airbnb resolution center and want to make sure that I am not actually paying him money I have not received yet. I just want to make sure I did it the right way for refunding. I'm a... Latest reply by Nikko0
    Hi - Please could anyone advise me on how to set the following. Arrival Mondays - min and max stay 4 nights and arrival Fridays - min 2 nights and max 3 nights. Thanks in advance.Simon. Latest reply by Simon84
    Hello I want to offer parts of our house at a different price than full house . For example - If you only need two bedrooms you can have a cheaper rate than if you require access to all four rooms. Do I need to create a second listing for this? Many t... Latest reply by Jason-And-Brett0
    Hello friends, I am a relatively new host, maybe for an year now. Recently a group of 20 people stayed at my property. When they left, I noticed that the faucet in the shower was broken. I contacted the guest who booked my place and he didnt bother to rep... Latest reply by Fred13
    I would like to know if there is a way to review a guest that has sent an enquiry to stay, has been pre-approved, and then let the pre-approval expire after 24 hours with out saying a word.Sometimes, a genuine looking guest asks to stay, so I pre-approve ... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi, In December I spent £20,000 upgrading my apartment. I have repaced the bathroom, imstalled new central heating and boiler, new windows, and new flooring. This is grater than the total I have recieved to date !!! Since the renovations I have recieved 1... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi, I am having issues with my listing position on airbnb. I used to be on the first or second page of relevant searches, now my property is on the eigth or ninth page - even searches for my actual building and my actual street. Properties that are furthe... Latest reply by Nina247