Superhost status

Dawn137
Level 1
Fairfield, CT

Superhost status

Hello Everyone:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up !  I have a property where I have maintained five stars and great reviews and was granted SUPERHOST status.....hooray !  Then, most recently I booked a reservation to find within hours my husband had booked it personally elsewhere. Within hours I let the guest know I may have an issue and then notified her within 24  hrs that I had to cancel her reservation.  Due to the fact that I was communicative and very apologetic she understood.  Immediately I was stripped of my superhost status.  I called to see if AIRBNB could make an exception and they said absolutely not...they could not until the three month period was over and I had to be reevaluated.  I spoke to two different customer service people (one manager) and they just kept repeating you have to wait.  I asked why they said because the system is that you have to wait ....over and over again  I am very upset as this affects my business but just know that AIRBNB makes no exceptions and has no desire to work with you to help you.  They want your $$ and that is all !  Gorgeous house,  five star review and then punishment for a mistake.  Be very careful !!!

0 Replies 0