What Hosts are saying

Had the most awful experience ever. First, AIRBNB let’s people sell illegally on their platform. So, beware. Some of these hosts don’t actually own the listings they post. We booked with a man named Domingo for a hotel on Miami Beach. The night before, he... Latest reply by Sarah977
    It seems airbnb has changed the response rate to mean when a reservation is accepted. I tend to respond within a few hours (i do not use automatic reserve) but many many requests are new or even first time users of airbnb. Many havent even read the basics... Latest reply by Nicole1174
    In my Airbnb calendar, reservations through HomeAway show as unoccupied on the evening of reservation. For instance, after 4pm, my calendar will show unreserved even though I have a two week booking with HomeAway. This only happens when HomeAway guests ar... Latest reply by Jeff601
    Hi everyone, my wife and I recently joined the Airbnb Hosting community after starting off as guests. I have posted once before in this community forum regarding review ratings and our frustration with them. I wanted to bring up a recent experience with a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After about 500 guests over 2 years, a brief look at Home and Away shows a land of opportunity : - no overwhelming tide of 'Plus' listings over everything else. When I search Airbnb the default is to list every Plus property first- no superhost gameificat... Latest reply by Dick19
    My city has outlawed short term rentals and I hear Austin TX has now too. Any hosts have experience with trying to get your city to allow short term rentals again or repeal the statute? (short term rentals = less than 30 days)And the fines are steep!Any ... Latest reply by Terri151
    Hello all! I'm new to hosting and this is the 4th guest I've had. I have a single gues staying and he's from out of the country. He is demanding I make him meals and drive him places. He also is demanding he stay until 2am the day after his checkout time... Latest reply by Sam397