What Hosts are saying

Every 3-6 months I get to stay in another Airbnb as a guest, and each time the requirements of the review system get more onorous.At least for us hosts we simply get to write a review, private feedback, star rate 3 categories and give a thumbs up/down...e... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Review Step 1-6.png
    • Review Step 7-12.png
    • Stayz review.png
    Hi community!I would need some advise on an awkward situation that I am in. Namely, the guest who stayed with us for 9 days was somewhat weird looking and we all noticed that something is a bit wrong with him when he arrived (he has some tics with his eye... Latest reply by Oriana1
    I fell across this image today and felt compelled to share it. At first glance I thought “if only it were that easy to find the source of all Neighbourhood issues.” Whilst I can’t fault some of the logic, I find it wishful thinking to asssume that gett... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 20EEA851-70B9-4A1D-AF29-57BBBBF87127.jpeg
    I am brand new to hosting a social experience. I would like to know some innovative ideas that people have used to market their experience. I would also like to connect with other hosts from Western New York.
    I am thinking about airbnbing my house. I am not worried about extra guests sneeking in, stained sheets or late checkouts. I am considered that the house itself will get damaged (scratched hardwood, stained carpet or counters). There could be very exp... Latest reply by Stephen630