What Hosts are saying

Hello guys, My name is Derli and I'm from Cozumel, México.It's my first experience as host and also how guest, and I'm excited to read information about how I can be a great host.I really will appreciate your commentaries and help Latest reply by Letti0
    I have a fairly new listing (since March 2018). I have had guests, many of whom were personal contacts of mine, very few who have come from Airbnb. When I used my husband's computer to look for a place in our small town, our listing doesn't even show up ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Sometimes they have a terrible profile, with bad reviews or no reviews at all. Sometimes they have no verification.Sometimes its simply that your gut tells you not to accept their request. Why should I give them a specific reason for declining when I just... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Buongiorno a tutti, c'è qualcuno dalla Sardegna che conosce le normative relative alla zona? Vorrei sapere se per un host è sufficiente registrarsi su airbnb per affittare il proprio appartamento o se è necessario registrare prima l'appartamento come b&b ... Latest reply by Pier-Nello0
    The Airbnb Reviewing appears to need a revamp. How they structure and determine an overall score doesn't seem fair. I am new to hosting, however I have used Airbnb as guest occassionally. A couple of days a go we had our first review. On entering the hous... Latest reply by Kayla94
    @lizzieLizzie, you indicated to me recently you would reply and you had not ignored my prompts on purpose, so I would like you to participate in this conversation.Point blank, my question to you, the company you work with, and Airbnb: Is. Honestly. Import... Latest reply by Tony134
    I am currently in Ko Tao , Thailand and looking for a place to stay support our family vacation. Any offer will be appriciate. Following this link is my house : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22361496 Any question for more please feel free to contact me vi... Latest reply by Aboul-Soud0
    I'm sorry but Airbnb is no longer justifiable, "Under Consideration" from too long time...Please read this message (link above) written by Allison on the Airbnb community one year ago.it's already been a year and nothing has been done. So it does not m... Latest reply by Jessica52
    Hello - I'm an Airbnb host in NYC, and am currently doing some customer segmentation research for a bathroom product that I’m developing. One of the potential segments that I've identified as potentially being a great fit are other Airbnb hosts / superhos... Latest reply by Sandra126