What Hosts are saying

I am thinking of hiring someone to help manage my airBNB - this would be someone I'd ask to clean between guests, to lets guests in/provide keys, and to be available to assist as needed while guests are in town. What is a fair rate for this sort of thing... Latest reply by Monique345
    Allow me to tell you a brilliant story that has made my day. 2 days ago, my wife (Angel) and I were looking at our calendar and realised we were approaching our first ever unhooked days, being a 3 day period stretching over the weekend. Given the high sea... Latest reply by Ben551
    Hi, I may have missed it, but as a new host it would be great to see some basic beginner information on hosting. I've just listed and had an enquiry for a 62 night stay. I'd like to know basics like, when do I get paid and how do I verify this is a genuin... Latest reply by Ava30
    Hi guys! This is my first time hosting and this is the link for my place.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27876975?guests=1&adults=1 I posted it last night and I already have two lined up for coming weeks. Any advice or things I should know before my first gu... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hello community!My name is Melody and I'm a business student in my Marketing course. I have created a survey with 10 multiple choice questions to do with cleaning. I would love it if anyone would take this for me as I need it for my assignment! Thank you!... Latest reply by Rolanda2
    One of my properties is a fairly remote mountain home with expensive waste management. We allow guests 1 bag of garbage and 1 bag of recycling included in the cleaning fee. Anything more than that we charge a $5 fee per trash bag. In your experience, wou... Latest reply by Darva1
    At about 1350 UK time I edited my two listings by adding the word "cereal" to the contents of my welcome packs which are discribed in my "details of space" listing. The changes were implemented but then we started having loads of issues. Firstly all my ra... Latest reply by Susan17
    I recently had 3 guests mark me down on location and value. Whilst our location is clearly described in the listing I will take that one on the chin, seems that you can’t please everyone as we do not live close to a large chain supermarket. Nope, correct,... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi community,I have an option to have in person welcome for my property till certain time in the evening, and after that there is keybox, so apartment is accessible 24h.How do I indicate this properly? Just putting it in main description is a waste of val... Latest reply by Martin621