What Hosts are saying

Hi Last weekend, I had a very difficult guest who amongst other things had serious mental health issues and must have had my keys copied.I reported her immediately on the airbnb site but have had no response. Apart from the fact that I'd like some acknowl... Latest reply by Victoria746
    We are superhosts that have a small detached cottage (about 120 sq ft) that is perfect for 1 person, but we allow couples too. We have a guest presently that booked as a couple, indictated that they are from the area and are here to visit friends. They ch... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Below is a letter I received I feel everyone in Los Angeles who is hosting should be aware of AND ATTEND! I know I will. Please read. Hello, As we head into the weekend, we want to give you a rundown of what’s happening next week. A crucial PLUM meeti...
    Hi, I am wondering if any can give me some advice. I have 3 rooms that ive listed separately and although I've had a good response, they are all for the same room. Can any advise how to increase viewing and booking for the other 2 rooms? Thank you in ad... Latest reply by Susan17
    I want to be a Superhost. I meet all the criteria except the number of visits per year, which is 10. I had 10 in calendar year 2017 and I have 11 bookings for calendar year 2018, so far.... but... for the year 1 Jul to 30 Jun, which seems to be Airbnb per... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi, I am wondering if any can give me some advice. I have 3 rooms that ive listed separately and although I've had a good response, they are all for the same room. Can any advise how to increase viewing and booking for the other 2 rooms? Thank you in ad... Latest reply by Gordon0