What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting since September of last year. I have had mostly good experiences and get great reviews. I have hosted long-term too. I have a guest who booked the room for the entire month of February. It has been an uncomfortable situation since ... Latest reply by Robin488
    My home is currently under renovations, and I have my kitchen door curtained off. In my listing I clearly state no kitchen access, and I thought the curtain would make it obvious, but I recently found guest food in the fridge, dishes that were used, etc.,... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, I want to cancel a guest because I’m uncomfortable with the reservation or the guest has broken my House Rules. I read it somewhere that I can cancel with no penalty cose I'm on instant book but my guest is staying for a month (discounted monthy ra... Latest reply by Sam397
    Had a guest who cancelled on arrival before even setting foot in the property because they saw a year old notice on the notice board that short-term letting (under 90 days) was prohibited by local council regulations (aimed at targeting Airbnbs). I sent ... Latest reply by Sandra1307
    We recently stayed in a nice place in the NC mountains that had sleeping for four. BUT, the furniture in the place was for three. Three dining chairs. A single couch that sat three people. a single rickety glider. No arm chairs. What is up with that? F... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Some animals and plants in borneo are one of its kind which you never seen anywhere else in the world. For example The Orang Utan, which has red hair with red hairy body. The way they behave not to say similar but kind of human like behaviour. That is why...
    Hi everyone. Thank you for taking the time to view my thread. I have a bit of an issue with one of my guests. He booked with us for five nights. After his first night, we received a message from him saying that he is not satisfied with the room, stating t... Latest reply by Miranda-And-Roger0