What Hosts are saying

After 127 five star reviews and being a SuperHost for over a year, I had my first bad review that I call a revenge review. I had a nice young couple that stayed 2 nights and swam all day and night in my pool. I have a nice casita attached to my home tha... Latest reply by Michael2413
    Hosts,In your house rules, state "NO PHOTO SHOOTS" in case this isn't plainly obvious to all. I have had a few inquiries ask about shoots and have declined because you just don't know who will be in your house and also, they are just trying to avoid payin... Latest reply by Robin4
    We have a home about 5-7 miles from the coast. It is in a "suburb" neighborhood but within miles of shopping and resturants and within 30-40 mins of 4 military bases. We have had it listed with back to back long term renters for years through a Property... Latest reply by TracieandJason0
    Hi all, Has anyone heard of this South African company, AirAdvance? I randomly came across this articlehttps://www.iol.co.za/business-report/entrepreneurs/fintech-business-pays-hosts-in-advance-for-airbnb-bookings-17688411 If I understand it correctly, a ...
    Hello, I face a similar issue but about the toilets.How do you deal with guests that leave the toilets dirty?I don't understand how one can leave toilets dirty behind oneself. even a cleaning fee cannot justify having someone else cleaning your urine, pub... Latest reply by Geraldine157