Booking rate

Susan869
Level 6
Lupton, United Kingdom

Booking rate

Just wondering what other hosts booking rate is? As in the percentage of guests who book after viewing? Airbnb shows this in the progress tab....but no idea what a good rate is?

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Possibly as high as possible, @Susan869. Mine is 1.5% 😞

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Susan869 anything between 0.5 and 1.5, depends on the time of year.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

@Susan869This is absolutely impossible to say. Guests might click on the listing because it looks intriguing, but have no dates available, or they were just aimlessly perusing the site (I do). So they don't book. There used to be a little line on the right telling you how many people had put it on their wish list, that was a bigger indicator of your potential popularity. This is under consideration to bring back, from what I understand (Host Voice - under consideration).

My booking rate is very low, or you could say that my views are very high? My actual bookings are very high. So, impossible to say. The bottom line is your vacancies.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

My booking rate is .0002% and the wish list reached over 9,000 when they had it. Talking about strange statistics.

@Susan869, my booking rate is currently 0.7% on 2,830 views.

BTW, I asked this very question about 3 months ago, so you can view the responses I received here:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/What-is-your-Booking-Rate-Poll/m-p/552813