new hotel registration

Hotel54
Level 1
Jaigaon, Bhutan

new hotel registration

want to tie up our new hotel with airbnb....kindly suggest us the steps..

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Want to tie up our new hotel with airbnb....kindly suggest us the steps..

Hotal Name : ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines}

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Gaurav43,

Welcome to the Community Center. Have you taken a look at the link in @Lawrene0's post, there are some helpful pointer there? If there is anything specific, you have having difficulties with just let me know. 

To add, for safety reasons, as you post is public, I've removed your personal information from your post. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

The hotel I'm currently at has that option!! I can recommend it to you if you want

The hotel I'm currently at has that option!! I can recommend it to you if you want. It's a known fact that more and more hotels are now using Airbnb. Airbnb started making it easier for boutique hotels and bed and breakfasts to promote their services. Hotels are eager to work with this platform because they created a brand with a loyal and growing community. I'm currently staying at an ibis hotel near me, which I found on Airbnb. Believe me or not, it was the best deal I could find online. Plus, I love that more choices were generated for guests from all over the globe. For more information visit https://ibisstylesbrisbaneelizabeth.com.au.