no payment but stayed

Eileen56
Level 2
Piesse Brook, Australia

no payment but stayed

Hi I had a guest stay on Friday then Saturday and Sunday I get a email from Airbnb to say payment didn't go through and cancelled the booking. I replied by letting them no that she is in my house.   I went all the way to Perth and when we went in the house had been used for prostitution, her book was left on the side and make up smudge everywhere, dirty tissues etc, I cried. Not only did I not get any money but I have to clean it as well. 

Now this is what I don't understand if Airbnb have her details why did they not follow up payment? and I have heard nothing from them regarding her not paying etc.

Is it worth hosting I am not sure.

2 Replies 2
Robin77
Level 2
Salisbury, MD

6 seconds ago
Options

Booking showing up on calendar, but no pay off has been sent. Beside booking it said, not possible. She booked 2 rooms which one was paid, not the other.  Her daughter stayed in one room for 2 nights was paid.  The mother's room is showing up,  not possible, But she stayed 4 nights which was supposed to be $301.  Who and where do I get in touch with Airbnb for help?

@Robin77 uh, I am sorry it happend to you, here is how to get in touch with ABB

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highl...