What Hosts are saying

Hi Fellow Hosts, Just a quick tip that may save you some time and get your placed booked more often. First a little background... We've been Super Hosts for many, many consequently months now and have enjoyed everything about our experience, save one bad ... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Morning all, I woke up to a reservation request that arrived at 1 am our time. I also had a reminder from Airbnb at 7 am. When I went in to accept the request, nothing there and it says 'R*****'s request is no longer pending'. I didn't get an email to say... Latest reply by Denise80
    Deeply frustrated with the airbnb service!We are drifting, without any help from the airbnb. I use the support chanel today, once again, in the attempt so far frustrated to receive from my guest, THAT AGREED TO PAY, the amount due for the damage it caus... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Please see below an email conversation I have had with airbnb support. I would like to know if other hosts would be dissapointed by the response I have received. I appreciate and understand there are policies and procedures but to rely on these without... Latest reply by Kathy502
    Hi fellow Airbnb hosts of beautiful North Vancouver BC, Canada! I am an experience veteran Airbnb Superhost and co-host on the North Shore of Vancouver BC Canada. If you are looking for a reliable, competant and detailed co-host to manage your property, ...
    We have a couple of listings for rooms in our home. We only started hosting last year and mostly its been positive! This evening, one of my male guests came in from work (they're here for 3 weeks) and asked if his girlfriend could stay the night. I'm a... Latest reply by Tracey207
    Laundry Service and Cleaning supplies available locally in South Philly, Center City and Northern Liberties. We will pick up laundry wash dry and fold n deliver back with in 24 hours in a laundry bag. We are also supplying cleaning supplies such as paper ...