What Hosts are saying

If anyone is looking for a property manager for their Airbnb in the Atlanta area, feel free to reach out. My daughter and I can help with all aspects of hosting including cleaning. Latest reply by Che8
    It seems like they are using BOTS to approve our listings because they flag completely nonsensical things as needing "fixes." Eg., we have a vacation home in the Catskill Mountains of UPSTATE NY and they asked us to prove we have a HEATING sytem. REALLY??... Latest reply by Lucia152
    Hi, I am host and have a booking for a guest in October. We have both come to the agreement that we would like to cancel the booking. Now the best way is for the guest to cancel, which he would like to do but he will be paying the Airbnb service fee. A... Latest reply by Claudia1655
    I live in a college town and there are constantly new airbnb listings springing up which are clearly young people trying to sublet a room or space in their apartment. The problem with this is that pretty much all landlords in my area contractually forbid... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi I've noticed inconsistancies when it comes from using the web based AirBnB and Mobile for check in. For example on the web based platform you can't change check in instructions such as a Smart lock code or how to get in. But on mobile you can provide p...
    Hi everybody! I’m a relatively new host and new to the community, and I’m looking for some advice. So far hosting has been going well for me, however I have had two recent guests that have left some constructive private feedback around the amenities (both... Latest reply by Sarah977