"CALL BACK" Feature Works Like a Charm!!!

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

"CALL BACK" Feature Works Like a Charm!!!

@Lizzie0

I just discovered that Airbnb now has a "CALL BACK"  Feature when I used the Mobile app to choose the option "Contact Us" on my current guests reservation because my Pay Out amount was not paid correctly.  No more holding onto my phone, as I try to multi task doing other things all while listening to that same delightful ABB music I have heard for the last 2 years.  haha

Talk about easy, to be able to simply click with 3 steps on the mobile app to get a "Call Back".  It even told me the call back would happen in under 10 mins and it did.  They called me back within 3 mins and within a few more minutes the pay out issue error was resolved!  

Its impressive to see the efforts Airbnb is putting into developing new features for hosts!  The customer service employee was professional, kind and very quick to say "Thank you Momi for being such a hardworking Superhost. "  Not sure if Gretchen will ever see my post, but I personally want to thank her for being such a great example of 5 Star customer service.  She too was thrilled to hear that the new Call Back Feature worked and was telling her colleagues this good news while she was on the phone with me. 

I'm ok with paying host fees when I discover more call centers are being opened up around the world, new features being added to the website and mobile app, making me an even bigger fan of Airbnb!   Thank you to the company that made my dreams come true to pursue a new career in hospitality, culinary arts and broadening my circle of friends to countries all over the world.   XOXOXO

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

15 Replies 15
Sandy359
Level 1
Honolulu, HI

I am a superhost in Honolulu, HI.  I have been on hold for over an hour and a half.  So frustrating, and such a waste of time.  I don't see any kind of call back service on my app.  It's too bad it is getting so difficult to contact Airbnb. Very disappointing!