shared bank account

Junichiro0
Level 2
Motobu, Japan

shared bank account

If I share the same corporate bank account with other host, does it mean we have duplicate airbnb account?

I have been researching about this for a while and finally decided to call airbnb hotline.

They said it was the system matter and that they couldn't tell me whether I could violate their policy this way .

They are not happy, in the first place, we register with a corporate account even though it is possible and recommended me to use a private account if I don't feel comfortable using the corporate one, which is, of course, impossible for tax reasons. 

Anyway, the fucus of discussion seems to have been switched and I still don't know if I could violate Airbnb policy by sharing the same corporate bank account with someone who is asked to become a host of the condominium by their owners whose business permission our company has. 

All I want to do is do the business according to both Airbnb policy and the national law using a business permission, which is difficult to succeed in Japan if you are a sole proprietor and even more difficult to get a new one. And having the business permission is almost the only way to do airbnb business legally in Japan for now. So I am at a loss. 

What do you think? 

0 Replies 0